Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cock Block



I dedicate my blueballs to the MTA. How many times have I been late to see my boy, whomever that is at any given time, due to MTA delays? Not only does it keep me lying in wait to get off, but when I finally get to my destination, I have to spend my time and energy apologizing and then convincing my boy that it was indeed the MTA's fault that I was late.

MTA, you need to start passing out 'Sorry to Have Cock-Blocked You' notes to beleaguered passengers, because if ever again I have to suffer through a long ass conversation with one of my tricks before I can get some, well then I guess that instead of busting a nut, I will have to bust your union.

Not only do you suck as a general rule, now you want to hike the fares so that we New Yorkers will now have the most expensive mass transit monthly card in the nation. For what? Most of you just sit around all day not earning the good money that you are paid.

MTA, you are cockblocking enemy #1, and if you keep making it a habit of entrapping, teasing and delaying sexually frustrated new yorkers, you will feel the explosion within. Trust that.

No comments:

Post a Comment